Thursday, June 24, 2010

Bogus and Bonus

After constant struggle with google sites to transfer my blog to my new domain, I've retreated back to the free one. At least I'll still have "makeascene.info" for when I've the will to fight again.

On some brighter news:

My super-supervisor has asked me to take part in producing some skits that are to be performed between the different departments at OTech. These skits will be shown at this year's Holiday party. Personally, I think my co-workers should do a skit about fort wars between the tape operations and tape library folks with the forts being made out of the immense number of soon-to-be destroyed tape cartridges.

I am incredibly excited to finally have a project lined up for this summer, rather than being led on by local musicians to produce their music videos.

1 comment: